Landlords & Property Insurance

The homes you own, properly protected


Owning a home which you rent out can be risky whether you’re an established landlord or you’re new to the ladder.

Whatever your situation, we can help find a policy that protects you when you need it.

Perhaps you own a portfolio of properties which you rent out for commercial use or own a single property which you rent out to residential tenants.

Either way, risks can include flooding, fire or storm damage, theft of your contents, accidental or malicious damage to your buildings or permanent structures and much more.

The front of a new property which is insured by William Taylor under its landlords and property insurance scheme.

Ultimately, any and all of these risks could lead to financial loss of rental income and you could end up falling behind with mortgage payments or worse. 

Here is an overview of the type of policy we can provide;

  • Cover for residential and/or commercial properties
  • Discounts for multiple properties
  • Public and property owners’ liability protecting against claims made against you by tenants or members of the public
  • Landlords’ contents available
  • Loss of rental income
  • Flexible payment options

We know every situation is unique, so we take the time to understand your requirements and work within your budget to deliver a policy that you can count on. If you need to make a claim, our UK-based claims team will assist you with efficiently, ensuring you’re fully in the know along the way.

Get in touch to find out more or to receive a quote.

Contact Us

    *Required field

    Please do not submit any sensitive data.

    You may also be interested in…