Caravan Insurance

Protect your haven, wherever and whenever you use it


Though travel abroad can be cheap, using and owning a caravan can often bring more fun and more value for your money.

You’ll need specialist caravan insurance if you want to protect your home away from home, though.

Whether you have a traditional touring caravan that you tow, a motorised caravan that you drive or even a static caravan, keeping it safe from harm can seem like a chore.

There’s a lot to think about, too. You might want to tour in Europe, you might have expensive gadgets inside or you could let friends use it on occasion.

However and whenever you use it, we can equip you with a trustworthy policy that simply does what it should when it should, all at an affordable price. Take the stress away and talk to us.

We can provide you with a policy which features;

  • Touring in Europe with the same features as UK touring
  • Contents to cover valuable items or features of your caravan, from TVs, cookers, pans, laptops and more
  • Accidental and malicious damage
  • Storm damage and other environmental incidents
  • Friends and family cover

We have considerable experience in sourcing caravan insurance and draw upon our extensive knowledge of the industry to ensure your policy is comprehensive whilst offering affordable premiums with a choice of payment options available, too.

Give us a call for more information or get in touch to receive a quick quote.

Contact Us

    *Required field

    Please do not submit any sensitive data.

    You may also be interested in…